Singapore or Hong Kong
S$100,000 - S$120,000
You will be working as a Project Manager, based in either Singapore or Hong Kong, working on a range of large complex global projects, you will be working closely with a large delivery function, and will manage projects from conception through to delivery, as well as picking up on going projects. You will need experience working on large strategic projects.
Role & Responsibilities of the suitable Project Manager
• Ensure delivery of projects on time, to scale and on budget.
• Requirement gathering.
• Act as a point of contact for clients and vendors during projects.
• Create and maintain project plan – (project plan, change management, RAID, status reporting etc.)
• Manage Issue/Action log.
• Manage Change Control Process.
• Create weekly progress reports for each project.
• Create and maintain project schedules.
• Set up and manage the programme governance structure to include executive reporting, internal and external steering groups.
• Ensure that the planned outcome of the projects are specified, understood and agreed by Stakeholders.
• Manager and mentor Project Coordinators.
Essential Skills of the suitable Project Manager
• 5 years Project Management Experience.
• Ability to manage multiple work streams and prioritise workloads.
• Experience of managing IT related projects through the full life cycle.
• Able to cope with tight deadlines and changing priorities, under pressure.
• Must be proactive, fast paced and eager to learn.
• Experience of working in high pressure fast paced environments.
• Strong leadership and influencing skills.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Strong communication written and verbal.
Location: Singapore or Hong Kong | Salary: | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 04/05/2021