POSITION FILLED: Business Analyst – Retail
£50,000 - £55,000
Working with a well-known retail brand, you will be working as a Business Analyst on a range of projects, contributing to multiple workstreams. You must have good Business Analysis experience so that you can effectively manage the definition, analysis, delivery and maintenance of business, project and system requirements.
Essential Skills for the suitable Business Analyst - Retail
• Omni & Multi Channel Experience
• Experience within complex fast paced project environments, working across multiple workstreams
• Significant technical understanding of Business Analysis frameworks, value cycles, business processes, business requirements and UAT methodologies
• Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
• Experience working on a mix of Waterfall and Agile Projects.
• Previous Retail experience
• Communication & Presentation Skills for Workshops and User Stories and Process Documents.
Beneficial Skills for the suitable Business Analyst – Retail
• Dynamics 365
• Any relevant professional qualifications such as BCS Business Analysis
• Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite, strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Location: Maidenhead | Salary: 50000 - 55000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 17/09/2020