Lead Business Analyst
POSITION FILLED: Lead Business Analyst
£60,000 - £70,000
You will be working with a large retail brand as a Lead Business Analyst and will be working within a Delivery Team, contributing to multiple workstreams. You will be able to effectively manage the definition, analysis, delivery and maintenance of business and project requirements.
You will be required to work with several teams that use both Waterfall and Agile. Reporting in to the Programme Manager, you will also be managing and mentoring a small team of Business Analysts.
Essential Skills for the suitable Lead Business Analyst
• Experience as a Senior Business Analyst
• Experience within complex project environments, working across multiple workstreams
• Significant technical understanding of Business Analysis frameworks, value cycles, business processes, business requirements and UAT methodologies
• Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
• Experience working on a mix of Waterfall and Agile Projects.
• Previous Retail experience is highly beneficial.
Location: London | Salary: 60000 - 70000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 17/09/2020