Senior Project Manager
POSITION FILLED: Senior Project Manager (Agile, Waterfall, Prince2, Retail)
£70,000 - £80,000
I am working with a large retail brand who are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their London based offices.
Working on a multitude of projects across Web, Customer Experience and Finance systems, you will be required to work with several teams that use both Agile and Waterfall. Along side this you will need to be experienced in managing several projects at once.
You will need experience working with high level stakeholder and working with budgets between £100k - £1m.
Key Responsibilities for the suitable Senior Project Manager (Agile, Waterfall, Prince2, Retail)
• Manage Project from inception through to delivery
• Liaise with senior stakeholders.
• Determine need for additional resource
• Manage Business Analysts/Project Support
• Create project plans and timelines and ensure these are communicated clearly with the team and stakeholders.
• Conduct project reviews
Essential Skills for the suitable Senior Project Manager (Agile, Waterfall, Prince2, Retail)
• At least 3 years working as a Project Manager (ideally within retail)
• Customer Focused projects, i.e Customer Service/Experience
• Multi Channel Project Experience
• Excellent stakeholder management skills of all levels.
• Experience of the Full project lifecycle, from inception to delivery.
• Agile, Waterfall, Kanban and Scrum
• Managing large budgets between £100k - £2m
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Prince2 Certified
Location: London | Salary: 70000 - 80000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 17/09/2020