POSITION FILLED: PHP Developer
£40,000 - £55,000 + Benefits, Bonus and Flexible Working Hours.
Working with a start up based in Central London, you will be joining as a PHP Developer working on a legacy code base, updating and maintaining the code base. Along side this there is an opportunity to use Go and Kubernetes.
You will be working directly with the Head of IT, you will be a key part of the design, development and maintenance of the Legacy Code base.
Joining a small technical team, you will take ownership of the legacy stack and future architecture of this. This role also includes flexible working hours.
Essential Skills for the suitable PHP Developer
• 2 years experience with PHP
• Knowledge of PHPUnit/Selenium/Codeception.
• Experience with SQL, particularly Migrations, replications, normalising and optimisation.
• Experience working with API’s
• Experience with Unix & Bash
Beneficial Skills for the suitable PHP Developer
• Node, JQuery, HTML & CSS.
Location: London | Salary: 40000 - 65000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 17/09/2020